Pages

eggplant promises

Been doin' some happy jig these days, what with my eggplants pregnant with fruits and flowers!

the first eggplant fruit to emerge, ever, from my vegetable garden
Why am I especially happy?

I did say last time that this is my first time to raise eggplants in any garden...including those I had in elementary.

(We had a subject called Practical Arts where one of the life skills we were taught was gardening--which I made every effort to escape from harharhar! I always earned a trip to the Principal's Office when I got caught. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance of growing eggplants, just ornamentals.)

1 comment:

  1. I love your eggplants! I plan to grow eggplants in containers soon. I've yet to get peat moss/gardening soil. =) The only seedlings that I have for now are tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete